Regional Philanthropy Manager
Morgan Hunt are looking for an experienced fundraiser to join a large children's charity as a Regional Philanthropy Manager. This role will be home based, however easy access to Nottingham is required as travel throughout East Midlands region will be a part of this role.This is a permanent role.
The role - Regional Philanthropy Manager (East Midlands)
The key responsibilities of Regional Philanthropy Manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Working with senior managers to shape and then drive new business activity in the region, to secure new high value prospects, increasing donor pipeline and delivering new income.
- Maintaining and development of existing donor relationships and the delivery of income from all those supporters/potential supporters for whom you are responsible.
- Maximising income by engaging, managing and inspiring individual major supporters, volunteer board members and other senior advocates/volunteers.
- Building positive relationships with influential people and negotiate effectively to achieve a positive outcome using both verbal and written communication.
- Researching into relevant information which will contribute to proposals, applications, donor strategies and fundraising communications.
To be successful in this role of Regional Philanthropy Manager you will have:
- Experience of personally identifying, acquiring and managing effective relationships with high level individuals and/or organisations and securing major gifts, preferably through face to face interactions.
- Sufficient knowledge of philanthropic motivations and current trends in major giving across the UK to be able to identify and exploit new opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills sufficient to deliver effective high value fundraising pitches, ideas and updates to prospective major donors in a clear, inspiring and confident way.
- Highly developed ability to negotiate successfully with colleagues at all levels and with external stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- An enthusiastic, resilient and self-motivated approach to work with the ability to work effectively from a home office environment.
- Proficiency in using Raisers Edge, or a comparable fundraising CRM package, and in Windows based software packages, including word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail and the internet.
Morgan Hunt has the privilege to represent this national children's charity in their search for a Regional Philanthropy Manager in Nottingham and travel throughout East Midlands region. This would be a great opportunity for an experienced fundraiser able to work from home office. This role comes with a great package of employee benefits such as generous holiday package and above average pension scheme.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
- Nottingham charity Fundraising Philanthropy Regional East Midlands
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'