Regional Operations Trainer
Best Recruit UK are currently a Regional Operations Trainer for a vibrant and progressive restaurant company. As an Operations Trainer you will be accountable for driving service and brand standards, whilst coaching and developing staff and management teams.
Role: Regional Operations Trainer
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
Benefits: £425 per month car allowance, 25% salary bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, healthcare, pension etc
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Working with: Operations Managers, General Management teams and External Business Partners.
- Identifying with succession plans for future management positions
- Developing and delivering the Management Induction Training programme
- Training and developing the Managers and Supervisors
- Conduct training audits and provide feedback and coaching to units
- Ensure that all restaurants are compliant with the training and development criteria, ensuring that they achieve over 85% in training audits
- Deliver all local training as required within specified timescales
- Assist with the design and development of training manuals
- Monitor and review all new staff and existing staff moving cross roles so that they have the required levels of on the job training
- In line with the brand requirements, design and deliver a new openings programme for new sites. Ensuring that the managers and staff are fully trained prior to the opening
- Working closely with the Operations manages and General Managers, book staff and managers on training courses
- Work closely with the Operations Managers to identify and support failing businesses within area, be part of the coaching team to return business to normal trading, providing feedback and advice to Operations Managers regularly regarding the development of their managers and teams.
- Make recommendations to Operations Managers on views of the running of the restaurants, specifically around management teams, structures and potential changes required to help with the smooth and efficient running of the business
- Conduct regular training needs analysis reviews for all management and staff teams.
- Design and deliver local training courses to develop and support management with back of house systems.
- Set up, manage and deliver inductions to all new staff and ensure that every member of staff attends, and using the relevant data from Payroll to track new starters.
- Design and develop materials and help co-ordinate up to date Induction days
- Manage through the Managers, the use of FLOW e-learning systems within specific locations
- Review with other training peers across the Group, all training and share training programs for managers and staff
- Ensure that all restaurants have the appropriate training records within the units and that any associated records and administration are fully and accurately completed
- Monitoring and follow-up support training to be given after customer complaints and mystery shopper reports
- Assist with recruitment at peak periods within specified locations, including management and staff interviews.
If this sounds like you, please apply below.
- L&D Strategy
- Learning Management
- Hospitality Training
- Restaurants Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"