Vacancy Reference: C-ROM-SOUTHWEST-SW-1805
Job Title: Regional Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Location: South West
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays; AE pension; Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
Servest are recruiting for a Regional Operations Manager to be the face of our cleaning business in the south west.
As the expert, you will lead, support and manage the day to day operation for our retail cleaning within the region. You will build rapport quickly with operations teams, support teams, and clients to ensure the successful implantation of all areas within this very busy and successful division. You will manage a team of Area Managers and mobile support teams across south west, M5 M4 corridors are the main areas of daily operations.
Due to the nature of the cleaning business - we are looking for a Manager with a can-do attitude and that is flexible to meet the needs of the business.
Duties will include
- To oversee the day to day operations and support an area management team
- Meeting clients and providing solutions to their requirements
- Providing an end to end solution from initial meetings to resolution
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the business, support and leadership for area management.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities across the business.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant change information to the clients.
- Ensure clients' needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Continually assess and identify ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude.
The successful candidate
- Previous experience in the Cleaning Industry at an Operational Management/ Senior Management level within Cleaning.
- Retail cleaning experience essential
- Exceptional communication skills both face to face and strong presentation skills for business lead resources.
- An understanding of continuous improvement methods & processes.
- Proactive in providing functional support if necessary and leading by example.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritisation skills with a critical eye for detail.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Word etc.) essential MS Project preferred.
- Able to demonstrate a proactive, positive approach to work and have a 'can-do' attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity.
- Personable and enthusiastic approach to work and providing first class customer service.
- Able to build & maintain good working relationships internally, with clients and suppliers.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. With more than 20,000 people working across 7,000 client sites in the UK into a diverse range of sectors, so it`s not surprising that we`re looking for exceptional people to help us to continue our growth.
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
- Regional Operations Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job