Regional Operations Manager - UAE
Location: working full time in UAE and across the GCC
Since our establishment in 2014, MCFT GCC have created the pre-eminent service business, not just in Dubai but across the region - asked to help with challenging equipment issues across the Middle East. That success has been due to relentless investment in our people and systems - ensuring that we assess our new recruits and then support, challenge and develop to deliver success.
Of course, a fantastic team does not quite sell itself - and the principal role of a General Manager is to drive the sale s and operations of the business as well as the development of the people. Opportunity identification, alignment, account opening, and then leading-edge account management are key - along with drive to ensure good intentions are executed and not just talked about.
We’re looking for outstanding proven leader, a driven and resourceful individual who can harness this opportunity and, very quickly, develop country-wide relationships, working with major international brands, both on the customer and the supply side.
You will be able to demonstrate initiative, leadership and people management as well as business development responsibility and achievement - in challenging environments.
We offer in return: tax free earnings along with living expenses, medical insurance, return flights - and the opportunity to be involved in building something unique and standard-setting, very quickly!
You must have either worked in the Gulf or have experience working with foodservice equipment, candidates will not be considered unless you meet one of the above.
- Development of Operations and suporting sales - working with the Business Development Team to open up new independent and chain opportunities; ensuring that existing customers are delighted with the service
- Team building and engagement - the secret to all our customers’ experience is in our people - their technical competence and their pride in the job and their colleagues - the MCFT family.
- Profit and Loss and awareness of all accounts within the territory
What you’ll need to do:
- lead the operations - identification of opportunities, devlier the service & then maintaining the relationships.
- Develop the field service team - (working with our regional technical lead) technically, (we’ve the only team of EngTechs in our industry) but, critically, as all-round business ambassadors
- Grow our office support team - the hub of our business - as the sales and operations grow
- Alongside the Business Improvement Team, harness systems and tech to facilitate and speed up processes (cutting edge AR is part of our agenda)
- Manage procurement - from vans to van stocks & the logistics of matching parts/tech/customer
- Support the international growth of the business
What you’ll need to show:
- Evidence of ambition and success - and overcoming challenges
- Knowledge of how SME's work
- How to make teams perform through inspirational leadership
- A lively view of our future
- The drive for change and the initiative to see it through
- A readiness to 'get your hands dirty in the engine room'
What you’ll get in return:
- An opportunity to really impact and make a difference
- Help create an award-winning, standard-setting, unique multinational business
- A competitive package
Come and help create the new frontier.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'