Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Regional Operations Manager in the South East of England.
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
To lead the EUP Regional Operation. To achieve the company people engagement, customer satisfaction and financial targets, while making every building comfortable and efficient.
1. Support the Divisional Director creating and deploying the Division Mission and Strategy;
2. Support, mentor, coach and develop the EUP Regional Operations Team and their respective Teams to deliver success;
3. Ensure that the combination of efficiency, cost control, and entrepreneurial spirit is embedded into the sales and delivering teams resulting in increased volumes and GM%;
4. Establish excellence in our project delivery approach, ensuring we achieve high level of customer satisfaction resulting in repeat business with our preferred customers;
5. Ensure orders are executed in accordance with defined procedures and wherever possible, to ensure that estimated margins are improved by careful cost control, product purchasing and efficient management of labour;
6. Ensure high degree of co-operation & teamwork is established between the Project Delivery & Sales Team to ensure that potential new orders are negotiated & secured;
7. Financial control of all Power Solutions projects including procurement, approvals, variations, agreement of final account, monthly revenue forecast, working with the Commercial Team and reporting back to the Divisional Director on a regular basis, to ensure the business delivers a bottom line performance;
8. In conjunction with the Commercial Team, take responsibility for ensuring the compatibility of terms and conditions of all Project work;
9. Provide direction and leadership to the EUP Regional Operation Teams, ensuring the ongoing development of the team’s skills/competences and that resource levels are optimized to meet the company’s objectives. Ensure monthly reporting and forecasting is carried out in an accurate and timely manner;
10. Participate as an active member of the Divisional Management Team, providing a proactive contribution to ensure that the overall Divisional objectives (including budgets) are achieved;
11. Ensure that the company’s policies & procedures are implemented through sales and operations & routinely assessed to ensure all Project risks are managed correctly & that levels of quality & efficiency are subject to ongoing improvement;
- Degree or HNC - Technical background preferred;
- in depth knowledge of BMS products and solutions;
- Financial - grow targets experience;
- People Management;
- entrepreneurial and energetic;
- high degree of business acumen;
- excellent negotiation skills and strong communication skills;
- enthusiasm, pro-activity and determination to drive business forward;
- Sales experience is a plus;
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.