Our client now requires a Qualified Accountant to cover multiple sites across East Anglia and the South East to assist the Operations Controller in driving cost savings and improving efficiency initiatives across the depot network.
This role will be based from home with regular weekly travel to multiple sites including Head Office in Norfolk.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Attend monthly profit centre reviews and benchmark performance across the divisions
• Identify best practice, target improved performance through financial analysis and tighter management controls
• Build commercial relationships with various site / depot stake holders and work closely with them to build and deliver various budgets and strategic plans
• Deliver enhanced EBITDA and cash performance
• Deliver sustainable improvements in working capital metrics - specifically stock and debtors
The Candidate: -
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Commercially astute with the ability to evidence business partnering experience
• Able to work autonomously and on own initiative
• Strong analytical skills with advanced excel a must
• Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
• Determined and ambitious
Basic Salary of £45k to £50k + car for travel.
If you would like to know more then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job