My cleint is currently seeking for a experienced chef with the ability to work flexibly across their Cambridgeshire, Essex and Suffolk Nurseries. This unique and varied role is full time working Monday to Friday.
- Preparing and delivery of nutritionally balanced, attractive family-style meals for all children aged 3 month-5 years
- Planning menus, taking into account the nursery budget, the foods in season, local availability and nutritional requirements for children
- Ensuring that hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
- Following kitchen procedures and maintain records in accordance with Environmental Health policies and processes
- Supervisor Cook
- Will need the ability to travel
If you match the above criteria please do get in contact with Marsha Gordon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'