The Solution Automotive Recruitment are an established and credible recruitment company in the motor trade.
We are launching a new service whereby we supply Technicians to dealers on an interim basis to cover sickness, holidays, vacant ramps etc.
The successful candidate must;
- Be fully qualified to level 3 standard
- Have a full driving licence (preferably clean)
- Have their own tools that can be broken down and transportable
- Have their own vehicle with business insurance
- A stable career history working in main dealers or reputable garages
Given the nature of the role, you could be working in a BMW dealership for 2 days, then a Vauxhall dealer ship for 1 and a Tyre Centre for 2……. The week could be that varied.
You must be flexible and have a broad knowledge and skill set, an MOT license would be an advantage.
Locations will vary but will be no more than 45 minutes travelling.
There are 2 options for employment;
1) On a contract basis, the successful candidate sets up as a limited company and charges out on an hourly rate. This will pay £15 an hour flat rate.
2) On an employed basis. The successful applicant will be salaried on £25,000 a year, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 42 hours a week.
An opportunity to have freedom in your work, and be away from a bonus chasing environment. The work from main dealers will include mainly services, sales work, PDIs, MOTs, repairs etc.
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
- NVQ 3
- Own Tools