Job Paths 4 U is recruiting for a Regional Manager for multiple Supported Living Services which specialise in providing care and support to Younger Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Various Mental Health diagnoses and who present behaviours that challenge.
We are looking for an experienced Regional Manager in the Support Living services based in Devon, who is looking to take the next step and take over a patch of services and lead a team of 3 service managers.
This opportunity is based from the local office in Okehampton and you will oversee services based across the central district of Devon.
As the Regional Manager, you will be taking a strategic overview of the services and your duties will include:
- Line managing a team of 3 service managers and also a number of house managers
- To act as a positive role model for junior staff and be the lead in making sure the highest standard of care is being delivered to everyone in your services
- Have an overview of the staffing rota’s for each service, making sure that they are fully staffed 24/7
- Be able to build positive relationships with external stake holders such as: Families, Social Workers and health professions
- Take the lead on all aspects of Safeguarding within your patch
- Work with the Local Authorities and commissioners to make sure that the placement matching is correct and the service is 100% right for each person
- Look for new avenues to develop the business
- Be aware of what is happening with the local communities and wider communities for activities which maybe suitable for the people you support
For this Regional Manager of Supported Living services opportunity, the ideal person will need to be:
- Experienced in working in and managing services for Adults diagnosed with Learning Disabilities, Behaviours that challenge and various mental health diagnoses
- To have completed QCF Level 5 in Social care Management or a willingness to complete it
- Someone who is a strong leader and who can think outside of the box when it comes to problem solving
- Someone who is able to prioritise your workload
- Car driver with access to own vehicle is essential as you will be travelling across to different services
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of Devon’s leading providers of care and support services for Adults diagnosed with Learning Disabilities, Behaviours that challenge and various mental health diagnoses, and you will play an integral part in driving the business forward.
The benefits of this role include:
- Excellent career opportunities
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Company laptop and Phone
- Plus many more!
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contact: Ben at Job Paths 4 U
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Check out our website www.jobpaths4u.com
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Social Care
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'