Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are working together in partnership with a retailer who are committed to having a workforce reflective of the communities it serves and an inclusive culture which supports everyone to give of their best. Our client is passionate about leading the way!
We are looking to recruit an established Regional Manager or Area Manager with a high level of energy, a positive outlook and the drive to succeed. The successful retail leader will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills, has had extensive experience in developing and coaching colleagues to deliver a unique customer journey that leaves the customer with a lasting impression.
Key Responsibilities as a Regional Manager:
- A retail leader from a progressive, forward thinking and innovative retail background
- Demonstrable experience as a Regional Manager who can lead and engage your colleagues to deliver a truly world-class service
- Operationally slick who can understand how retail works in a logistically fast paced role
- You must be a customer focused Regional Manager and have customer journey at the heart of everything you do
- Value centric and embodies everything our clients strives for in your day to day approach
- Deliver 'sales though service'
- An inspirational leader, who will lead people, set the example and be responsible for setting the bar high!
- You will have existing experience managing multi-site and complex business.
- Solution focused! Problem Solver!
- A Regional Manager with a reputable brand for a number of years; the role would also suit a candidate who has experience of being a high-profile retail brand.
- Full, clean driving licence required | All candidates are subject to a DBS check
Our client can offer a highly competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and various other incentives. They truly do occupy a unique place in the UK Retail market and want to work with the best people in retail. As a Regional Manager you will be front and centre for your teams, high levels of impact, influence and positivity are a must! Strong multi-site experience is essential, candidates without multi-site will not be considered for this role.
Our client fully embraces and recognises the importance of diversity to ensure they have different perspectives to deliver their objectives. We know that this will help us build a brand and service that their customers love and respect. Diversity for us is integral to our growth, we are passionate about inspiring each other and love working with people with varied experiences and backgrounds.
- Area Manager
- Regional Manager
- Cluster Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'