This is an opportunity for you to further your career in one of the fastest growing markets globally! As well as being able to be part of a highly successful team you will have a competitive salary, strong bonus scheme, car allowance and benefits.
We’re proud to be working in close conjunction with an internationally recognised provider of healthcare services. Our client has demonstrated phenomenal growth in the U.K. and have expanded their workforce dramatically in the last 9-months. Due to this growth we’re now looking for a Territory Manager to manage a high number of strong performing healthcare professionals within the Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Region.
We’re searching for an individual who is an active leader and people motivator as most of your working week will be spent in branches observing, coaching and training your staff.
- Leading a team of healthcare professionals and coaching them in their sales techniques
- Leading meetings in a number of branches across your region
- Develop employees in line with agreed upon strategies
- Work hand in hand with the Regional Manager and Regional HR Manager
- Identify and manage employee’s performance
- Carrying out audits and periodic branch stock
- Ensuring all branches under your control are well presented and running efficiently
- Proven track record in managing people in a sales environment
- Management experience in a healthcare or retail environment
- Area management experience
- Degree educated or management qualifications
- Leadership and coaching experience
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'