Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment has an exciting new opportunity for a Regional Manager to join our client's business at an exciting period in their history. Our client is one of the most forward-thinking, inclusive and progressive businesses in retail and is now looking to consolidate their growth with the addition of a new Regional Manager. As our clients new Regional Manager, you will be responsible for a wide geographical region, be responsible for the development of your Area Team and be able to inspire colleagues at all levels to deliver an extremely high standard of customer care at every interaction.
We are looking to recruit an established Regional Manager or Area Manager with strong multi-site experience. The successful retail leader will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills, has had extensive experience in developing and coaching colleagues to deliver a unique customer journey that leaves the customer with a lasting impression. A full, clean driving licence is required as well as a willingness to cover areas of the country as required.
Key Responsibilities as a Regional Manager:
- A retail leader from a progressive, forward thinking and innovative retail background
- Demonstrable experience of leading and engaging your colleagues to deliver a truly world-class service
- You must be a customer focused manager and have customer journey at the heart of everything you do
- Able to demonstrate a track record of recruitment and colleague development
- Inclusivity, empathy and compassion are integral to this role, as such these values must run through you
- Ability to empower the team to deliver 'sales though service'
- An inspirational leader, who will lead people, set the example and be responsible for setting the bar high!
- As a Retail Leader, you will live and breathe service standards and be able to work closely with users to share your vision and ensure this is delivered
- You will have existing experience managing multi-site and complex business.
- Logistically minded with an aptitude for coming up with solutions to problems
- A Regional Manager with a reputable brand for a number of years; the role would also suit a candidate who has experience of being a high-profile retail brand.
- Full, clean driving licence required | All candidates are subject to a DBS check
Our client can offer a highly competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and various other incentives. They truly do occupy a unique place in the UK Retail market and want to work with the best people in retail. As a Regional Manager you will be front and centre for your teams, high levels of impact, influence and positivity are a must! Multi-site experience is essential, candidates without multi-site will not be considered for this role.
- Area Manager
- Regional Manager
- Cluster Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'