Regional Manager (Affordable/Social Housing)
South West - Plymouth, Exeter, North Devon
Up to £60k per annum + very good bonus + car allowance + 33 days holiday
This is an innovative and dynamic business that is developing a name within affordable housing sector. With institutional investors backing their scheme, they will be the market leader supplying a pathway to 100% home ownership for first time buyers.
This is a great opportunity for an experience Manager to enjoy joining a business in the early stages to lead the creation and development of business pipeline primarily within the South West of the UK. You will be a hands on manager, leading from the front with New Business Development activities as part of this role.
- Prospect for new clients including Housing Association, Local Authorities and New Build Developer to purchase s106 housing developments and building strong, lasting relationships to help support Social/Affordable Housing targets within the South West of the UK.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within their organisation.
- Plan approaches and pitches by working with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns and objectives.
- Close sales deals and own the customer relationship end to end.
- Manage a team of high performing Area Managers and an office team to continue to drive the business forward in all areas of Legal, Compliance and Finance.
- Maintain a focus on market and business trends with a view to developing new products and distribution channels.
- Understand the company's goals, people, capabilities and ethos as well as continually strive to enhance performance.
- Fully understand when to involve other staff to use their skills to capture Clients and to build a robust pipeline.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and / or affordable housing sector
- Proven and demonstrable track record of building a solid pipeline which has delivered substantial growth for previous and current organisations.
- Deep understanding of pipeline and account management.
- Capable of producing own submissions and demonstrating versatility in a growing company
- Experience working with bid teams and ability to prioritise and convert opportunities.
This opportunity comes with a salary up to £60,000pa + car allowance + benefits including: Bonus, 33 days holiday, Company sick pay
Keywords - s106, section 106, new build, social housing, affordable housing, local authorities, registered partners, council, new business development, account management, consultative selling
- Affordable Housing
- Local Authorities
- Social Housing
- Housing Associations
- Institutional Investors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'