Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to join their growing business in Coventry, Leicester.
Job Title:Regional Manager – Luxury Travel
Location: Coventry, Leicester
Salary: Excellent basic plus uncapped commission + package
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Are you looking for the next step in your travel career? Have you hit a glass ceiling with your current employer and want the opportunity to progress? Are you passionate about the Travel Industry and delivering outstanding customer service?
Regional Manager - Travel Industry - Luxury Travel - The Client:
Our client is a well-established provider of luxury travel solutions, both online and through their expert agencies dotted in and around the UK. Due to steady and continuous growth, they have opened new premises in the Coventry area and are in need of an experienced Manager to join the company.
Our client promotes an autonomous and modern working culture. It is also incredibly important for their employees to have a work-life balance and to be happy within the workplace.
Regional Manager - Travel Industry - Luxury Travel - The Role:
You will be a high-level, experienced, Travel Manager with a true passion for travel, customer service and sales. You will have previous Travel Management experience with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire your teams. You will have solid travel product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling long-haul, short-haul and cruise destinations. You will have a proven track record in reaching and exceeding targets, excellent customer service and the ability to demonstrate a real drive and passion for travel.
Regional Manager - Travel Industry - Luxury Travel - Responsibilities:
- You will lead your teams to exceed customer service, operational and sales KPIs whilst continuing to develop the company brand and image across England
- Deliver and exceed each branch’s performance and productivity
- Contribute towards the sales and profitability of the business
- Implement new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- Train, motivate, mentor and lead a team of travel consultants
- Work towards branch targets, maximising sales and profits
Regional Manager - Travel Industry - Luxury Travel - Experience Required:
- Track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Track record in improving operational processes and systems
- Track record in people-management and helping team to achieve KPIs
- Appreciation and understanding of luxury travel
- Travel industry experience
- There is a clear career plan for this individual to progress throughout the business to head office if successful within their role
- You will currently be a Branch Manager, Superstore Manager, Flagship Branch Manager, Manager, Travel Manager, Cluster Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Assistant within the Travel industry
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Regional Manager - Travel Industry - Luxury Travel opportunity, please send in your CV by clicking ‘Apply’ today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'