This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and highly successful provider of services to the automotive industry. Offering a truly flexible solution which adds real value to automotive businesses, the company have well established relationships with many leading manufacturers. Working in a supportive and progressive culture, this role will predominantly manage and develop existing dealer relationships but will also work to secure new dealer relationships across the North East of the UK.
- Building and executing a comprehensive strategy to engage with dealer groups.
- Regular and proactive account management of designated dealer groups and sites.
- Monitoring and driving incremental growth by clearly communicating the features and benefits of products.
- Working collaboratively with representatives from the manufacturer brand partners.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in a field-based sales or account management role selling into automotive dealers.
- A self-starter with excellent organisation skills and a result driven approach.
- Strategic thinking with commercial awareness and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Confident presenter with a consultative and professional approach.
Ideally you will live in Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham or surrounding areas to cover this region. The salary on offer for this role is competitive alongside an uncapped bonus scheme and car.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS141
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job