Are you an experienced Regional Manager, or an experienced Contracts Manager looking for a more senior role?
Are you looking to work for an industry leader?
We are the leading providers of temporary services to the Construction Industry and are looking to recruit an experienced Regional Manager for our busy depot in Dewsbury.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage, mentor and support the staff in the depot
- Control of the profit and loss of the depot
- help increase sales and grow the operational area of the depot
- Ensure all contracts are profitable and sustainable
Electrical Contracts | Engineering | Engineer | Electrical | Estimating |Contracts Manager | Management | Senior | Construction | Installation | Sales | Business Development | Staff Management | Project Management | Estimating
- Construction background
- Electrical Installations Parts 1 & 2(minimum)
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, as the role is client facing
- Experience of running large projects or running a depot
- At least five years in a similar position
- Live within commuting distance to Dewsbury
Additional Salary Information:
Salary is £40,000 to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience and includes a car allowance or a company car
We are the leading provider of integrated support services to the UK construction and associated industries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job