Regional Manager (Central France) - Permanent
Salary:€42,000 euros per annum plus excellent benefits
Location: St Jean De Losne, Burgundy
Hours: 37.5 per week
Lloyd Recruitment are pleased to be assisting a leading travel company, who are expanding into new unchartered waters. With established resorts across Europe this is a fantastic time to join. This is a company that is fantastic to work for, really looks after its employees and offers brilliant working conditions and excellent company benefits.
Main duties include:
- Your main responsibility will be to take full ownership of operations in Central France.
- Taking a hands on approach you will be trouble shooting and improving certain areas of the operation to achieve the highest holiday standards to the customer.
- You will be recruiting, training, supporting and developing an exceptional team of people to work on the holiday resort, and managing staff performance for your direct reports.
- You will be keeping yourself up to date to ensure the compliance and travel industry best practice, following company policy at all times.
- You will constantly review and develop operating procedures and policies ensuring employee and customer Health and Safety.
- You will also ensure service and information provided at check in/out is best in class.
- Ensure full support for customers throughout their travel and holiday.
- Contribute to budget planning and manage costs within allocated budgets.
- Support and lead wider company projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous management experience in the tourism/holiday/travel industry.
- A passion and enthusiasm for the tourism/holiday/travel industry.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel regularly.
- Fluency in English and French essential - German advantageous.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic with strong General Management skills.
- A great organiser and leader of people.
- Excellent PC skills - proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to build relationships and confident liaising at all levels.
- Commercial mind set, with a track record of delivering results, controlling costs, hitting sales targets and improving customer service.
- Project management experience and launching a new operation desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident liaising at senior levels.
- Able to work to strict deadlines, targets, KPI’s and able to prioritise.
- Sound decision making skills
- Technical/mechanical skills and experience would be an added advantage.
Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants