This team has been in place for almost a decade, generating great sales and memorable experiences for consumers - and we are now seeking an Regional Manager to cover the London and South East area.
Responsible for mentoring and coaching the demo team, giving them support to allow them to develop their in-store relationships and, ultimately, sales, this is an ideal role for a people-focused retail professional looking to join an internationally recognised brand.
A love of coffee would be a distinct benefit, and prior experience in a similar role is a requirement - ideally in a department store/high end retail environment.
The role will involve:
- Visiting stores in your region, working alongside and delivering a high standard of coaching and mentoring to product demonstrators in your team
- Supporting the annual promotional schedule in your stores, managing communication with in-store staff, stock and POS distribution and implementation, and briefings to territory team
- Communicating with the relevant management and staff in all stores - developing contact list for each location
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement, actively assessing productivity of both demonstrators and stores
- Planning and co-ordinating training, from induction through to continued development and briefings on new products
- Completing weekly reports, as well as providing ad hoc feedback to both agency and brand partners and attending monthly team leader meetings
- Achieving quarterly and annual targets
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven experience, preferably with a similar product/retail space
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Attention to detail, detecting what works well and what doesn’t in each store and advising accordingly to deliver the best possible results
- Ability to provide accurate reporting, analysing your data and identifying poor performers
- Ability to resolve problems and provide solutions
- Good flexibility with visiting stores - requirements may change on an adhoc basis.
This region includes stores up to Leicester and Norwich, down to Brighton, with Oxford the most westerly - however, the majority of stores covered are concentrated in the Greater London and Home Counties areas. Travel and expenses are covered for this role, but a base in the area is necessary in order to make this most efficient.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job