Our client is the country's leading specialist bathroom retailer with 170 stores across the UK. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to help support and drive their continued success, which has seen them achieve double digit growth for 4 consecutive years.
We are recruiting for an experienced Regional Manager overseeing 16 of their stores.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for achieving all business targets for designated stores; these will be achieved by:
- Ensuring individual store business plans are in place and monitored
- Analysing & Managing through KPI’s
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Effective Communication - leading, inspiring and managing the store teams
- Implementing all Bathstore processes.
The jobholder will also be responsible for:
- Achieving Regional Sales Intake, Delivered Sales and Profit Targets
- Achieving Customer Service KPI’s: SPLASH / CSI
What's on offer
Starting salary of £55,000
True achievable OTE of £75,000
Generous staff discount
All benefits of working for a larget national retailer
About you -
Must have previous multi-site retail management experience
Must live within one of the following locations -
Bognor Regis, Basingstoke, Camberley, Castlepoint, Christchurch, Clapham, Farnborough, Fleet, Guildford, Kingston Upon Thames, Richmond, Southampton, Staines, Walton-on-Thames, Waterlooville or Wimbledon
For more information on this exciting opportunity, apply immediately