Regional Manager, QSR – Midlands
Salary: up to £60,000 plus bonus & expenses
My client is a fast-growing business that operate a well-known fast food brand. We are looking to speak with Operations Manager or Regional Managers from a fast paced, or delivery background. They are improving customer attraction and retention through investment in enhancing the consumer experience, their food offering, restaurants, talent and franchisees as my client prepares for growth and build a brand for the next generation.
The role of the Regional Manager!
- · Coaches Area Managers to effectively manage labour cost, food cost, loss prevention procedures, inventory systems and cash control.
- · Creates and executes effective action plans and conducts follow up that drives accountability
- · Ensure full compliance with all required statutory and legislative standards & internal policies and procedures
- · Lead a team of up to 5 Area managers and their sites
- Be a leader and maintain outstanding working relationships, to ensure a happy working environment.
Please apply today or send your cv to
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'