Regional Manager - Premium High Street Retailer - Job Summary
Our client is a leading high street brand that are looking for an ambitious regional manager with a strong commercial mindset and a proven record of people development. The company pride themselves at putting the customer at the heart of all decisions made and want a Regional Manager who is reflective of this ethos. This is not a role for an multi-site manager who wants to stay in their 'comfort zone' long term, but one who is keen to develop both personally and professionally
Regional Manager - Premium High Street Retailer - Role Responsibility
The role oversees the performance of a number of stores across the Greater London area â€" as well as providing additional support within the franchise and wholesale divisions of the business.
Other duties include:
- Colleague development to help the team exceed expected standards
- Drive excellent levels of communication across the team
- Drive KPI performance including sales, AVT and customer service
- Act of as a successful role model of the brand
- Ensure excellent standards for visual merchandising across the group
- Stock Management including merchandising and stock loss
- Demonstrate values of continued improvement within the team
Regional Manager - Premium High Street Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be part of an expanding company who is committed to fulfilling career development to suit the individual needs.
- Previous area management experience is essential (ideally within a premium / assisted sales environment)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Perceptive leader with a real passion for building a strong team
- Financial awareness in order to develop the business using problem solving skills
- Forward thinking
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.