Regional London Central London up to Premium Fashion Brand up to 55k Plus Bonus
I proud to working with this British heritage brand that come from humble beginnings; they have had great growth over the last year and continue to evolve commercially. The brand is proud of their success, which starts first and fore most with their people and teams. They have a warm culture and strong values, which is the though process in all they do, in thought of their customer! I have an exciting opportunity to join them as the Regional Manager for central London. Reporting in to the head of retail, you will be talented in driving the financial, operational and business development across your region.
To be successful in the role of Regional Manager, Central London you will alrwady be an experienced area manager that has experince and exposure to:
- Networking and building a strong relationships across Host Stores, Retail partners and store teams
- Full P&L responsibility across all stores and concessions, supporting your teams to manage results and meeting store targets
- Leading your team to drive exceptional KPI results, with a leadership style of empowerment
- To embrace and drive innovation, commercially ahead of results and working with store managers to lead their business plans
- Commercially aware, driving exceptional visual merchandising standards
- Hands on and attention to detail, maximising every store visit, to drive sales and EBITDA
- Engage, inspire and connect with your teams to think about the customer in every decision
- Create a positive culture and team that is inclusive and supportive of each other, communicating best practice.
- Exposure to managing projects, new openings and refits
This is a wonderful premium ladies fashion and accessories brand, looking for an inspirational leader that shares the values of this British heritage brand. The role comes with a bonus and wonderful benefits. The brand is growing so a great time to join, please contact Nicola to hear more.
- Area Manager Retail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job