Role: Regional Manager
Location: London and South East of England
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (does include weekend work).
Salary: circa £40,000.00 per annum
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Performance related bonus.
Crosby & Perrin Recruitment are currently taking applications on behalf of our national car park management client for a Regional Manager working across London and the South East of England.
Reporting into a Director, the Regional Manager position is pivotal in supporting the Operational Team in delivering the key elements of the Regional Business Plan. You will be directly responsible for numerous sites across your geographical area, including full P&L, people management, client satisfaction and business development. You will be the interface between clients and Head Office and must therefore demonstrate a proactive and customer facing approach in delivering service in line with expectations.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working at a similar level within either the Car Park Management Industry or similar multi-site, customer facing operation. You will have proven leadership and management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skill, proven project management experience, have a real drive and passion for the work you do, the ability to multi-task and handle conflicting priorities as well as being pro-active and self-motivated. You must also have a valid and clean driving license, with no more than 3 points.
* Formulation, implementation and support of Company strategy and the development of ongoing business opportunities.
* Managing client relationships at a local level and supporting our Business Managers to grow client contracts.
* Managing relationships with suppliers, contractors and other partners.
* Maintaining equipment, fixtures and IT systems on our sites.
* Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation, GDPR and British Parking Association Code of Practice in line with company policies.
* Seeking and continuously developing knowledge and information about competitor activity and industry best practice.
* Day to day management and development of colleagues in line with company policies and procedures.
* Delivery of regional KPI targets.
* Managing roll-out projects to meet client expectations.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that we and our client are looking for then please apply on line today.