Our client, a national provider of registered supported and independent living services, including domiciliary, residential and respite care are seeking a well rounded Area Manager to oversee their services in the Tees region.
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for the service managers and the 6 services within the region. This is comprised of registered Supported Living and Residential services for individuals with Learning Disabilities, Mental health and complex needs.
As an accomplished manager with a track record in similar services you will have the opportunity to develop the area, primarily ensuring that quality of care is of the highest standard and commercial performance is enhanced as the region grows. You will implement a culture of continuous improvement working closely with your service managers to develop them as individuals and the operational efficiency of the services.
We are seeking a well rounded professional who has a strong track record in a similar operational role. You will have a strategic approach and the proven ability to manage both budgets and staff.
As a minimum we would require candidates who possess the following;
- Experience liaising with Local authority and social services
- 3 Years plus management in LD or MH services
- 1 year plus in multisite/regional role
- Management qualification
- Financial acumen - proven successful track record managing P&L
- Knowledge and understanding of HR, Health & Safety Legislation and CQC regulations, specifically residential and supported living services
In return you will receive and competitive salary and car allowance and be given the opportunity to develop yourself as a professional whilst growing your region.
Please apply now for a formal discussion and full job description, interviews to be held on 16th April in Darlington.
- "Supported Living" "Residential" "Manager" "CQC" "Quality Assurance"