Zachary Daniels is currently working with a leading quality-focused retail business. The organisation has exciting expansion plans and an excellent product offering, and they now seek to hire an experienced retail regional manager to lead a team of area managers, meet and exceed business plans, operational and financial targets, and ensuring the brand proposition is protected.
Key aspects of the regional manager role include:-
- Create action plans for stores to deliver the retail strategy, commercial and business plans.
- Deliver stores targets for sales, profit, loyalty, supporting retailers with training, development and coaching
- Work cross functionally to identify and develop strategies, plans and development opportunities to deliver retailer needs in corporate stores, transformation and key projects
- Attract, develop, recruit and retain the best talent
- Ensure your team have SMART objectives and a PDP
- Coach, mentor and manage your team to improve capability, drive standards and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Identify operational and financial risks within stores and build plans to mitigate the risks
This exciting role requires an individual with a strong track record within retail, with a clear understanding of both supermarket and convenience retailing. You'll need a highly commercial/ROI focused mind-set, with the positive impact needed to inspire and motivate your team, and the gravitas required to effectively manage internal relationships.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job