Zachary Daniels is currently working with a leading quality-focused retail business. The organisation has exciting expansion plans and an excellent product offering, and they now seek to hire an experienced retail regional manager to lead a team of area managers, meet and exceed business plans, operational and financial targets, and ensuring the brand proposition is protected.
Key aspects of the regional manager role include:-
- Create action plans for stores to deliver the retail strategy, commercial and business plans.
- Deliver stores targets for sales, profit, loyalty, supporting retailers with training, development and coaching
- Work cross functionally to identify and develop strategies, plans and development opportunities to deliver retailer needs in corporate stores, transformation and key projects
- Attract, develop, recruit and retain the best talent
- Ensure your team have SMART objectives and a PDP
- Coach, mentor and manage your team to improve capability, drive standards and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Identify operational and financial risks within stores and build plans to mitigate the risks
This exciting role requires an individual with a strong track record within retail, with a clear understanding of both supermarket and convenience retailing. You'll need a highly commercial/ROI focused mind-set, with the positive impact needed to inspire and motivate your team, and the gravitas required to effectively manage internal relationships.