Regional Manager / Engineer Surveyor
Salary: Basic up to £50,000 + Company Car and Benefits
Location: Luton, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Stevenage, Letchworth Garden City, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and Bedford.
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for a Regional Manager / Engineer Surveyor to cover the Northern Home Counties area. This is a dual role in which you will be completing Managerial duties 1.5 days per week and the rest of the week you will be going to client sites and inspecting equipment within your specialist discipline. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Engineer Surveyor who lives within the Northern Home Counties area and is looking to progress with their career into a Managerial position.
Skills required for an Regional Manager / Engineer Surveyor:
- Ideally, you will hold an HNC (or Equivalent) in either Mechanical, Aeronautical, Marine or Automotive Engineering.
- Have experience of working as an Engineer Surveyor out in the field.
- Ideally, have some form of managerial, supervisory or team leader experience either within a field or site base role.
- Able to coach and motivate a team of field based Engineers.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
- Suitable candidates will live within the Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire area.
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including further managerial positions, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Company Car, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Luton, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Stevenage, Letchworth Garden City, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and Bedford.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'