Regional Manager - Children's Seervices
Avocet Staffing are working in partnership with a prominent children’s charity to recruit an experienced Regional Manager to join their team. The role will cover the North-West of England.
My client is humbled and privileged to engage with children who have been hugely let down so far in their lives. They believe that by delivering positive life experiences they can show our children that there are people in their lives who will care about them. They work to offer these children self-belief and the realisation that they are entitled to the same life opportunities as anyone else. They put their children at the heart of everything they do. This is what drives their people.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team, where you will help to make a difference to the lives of the young people in their care.
As a Regional Manager, you will take overall management responsibility for a group of their residential homes.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all residential services are provided to the highest standard and in
a manner that promotes a culture of continuous development improvement and strives to secure best outcomes for all young people and Local Authorities.
- The management of a team of Registered Managers.
- Ensuring the highest quality of care.
- The unconditional positive regard for the young people in the home whilst setting clear boundaries and expectations, committing to the principle of 'high warmth/ high control’ and sticking with difficult placements.
- Managing budgets
- Developing and sustaining effective relationships with external agencies, professional bodies and stakeholders.
As a successful applicant you will have:
- You will have proven multi-site experience of improving children’s services and achieving positive outcomes for the children and young people.
- Extensive experience in staff leadership and management, financial management and regulatory compliance will be an advantage.
- In depth knowledge of Quality Standards and Children’s homes regulations.
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care (Children & Young people)
- Level 5 in Leadership for Health & Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Service or equivalent.
In return they will give you:
- Competitive Salary plus bonus scheme depending on experience & qualifications.
- Company share options worth up to £25,000 per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Simply Health cash back scheme
- Fully funded qualifications / training programme
My client supports Equal Opportunities in Employment and opposes all forms of unlawful discrimination on grounds such as colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Avocet Staffing are acting as a recruitment company on behalf of our client. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this pccasion.
- Residential Services
- Young People
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'