Work as Regional Manager for one of the care industries most exciting and up and coming organisations. Already the go to provider for adults with complex care needs this company have recently secured a significant financial investment and have plans to grow their portfolio of specialist care homes by 50% over the next 5 years.
Despite these exciting growth plans this care provider retain and smaller company culture and have a very close knit senior management team who prioritise employee engagement - if you value be knowing by name rather than number then this certainly could be the care provider for you.
Key responsibilities of Regional Manager - Midlands include:
- Overseeing a portfolio of 12 specialist nursing homes spanning across the Birmingham and Staffordshire.
- Responsibility for delivering the highest possible level of care and service whilst maximising occupancy levels.
- Ensuring homes are compliant with CQC and they're prepared for any upcoming inspections.
- Building relationships with other external stakeholders in the area (local authorities, local community, families, CQC, CCG, hospitals, district nurses etc…)
The required criteria to be successful for the role of Regional Manager - Midlands include:
- Active Nursing Pin, or extensive experience overseeing clinical services.
- You will have at least 5 years senior management experience in Neurological Care / Acquired Brain injuries, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, or complex care.
- You will have a proven track record of service improvement across multiple sites.
- You will have excellent experience of managing budgets and delivering cost savings against these budgets where possible.
- You will have demonstrated exceptional leadership across multi-disciplinary teams and be an expert in achieving the best results from your staff.
Package for Regional Manager - Midlands:
- £60,000 - £65,000pa basic.
- Excellent bonus scheme of up to 40% of basic.
- Above average annual leave allowance of 35 Days!
- Private Healthcare.
- Mobile phone, Laptop & iPad.
- Workplace pension scheme.
The group are looking to find a Regional Manager with excellent leadership skills, someone with the right balance of clinical understanding and commercial acumen, who can drive forward quality and profitability through this exciting growth phase they are soon to embark on.
If you feel like this sounds like you, and you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- Operations Manager
- Care Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
- Regional Manager
- Care home regional manager
- care home operations manager
- nursing home operations manager
- regional support manager