- To assist the regional financial controller and regional team in achieving profitable growth across all products and sites.
- Excellent progressive business with the opportunities to progress within the role.
My client is a leading distribution business with both a national and global presence.
The key responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting the new business process, customer reviews and contract process
- Maintenance, reporting and analysis of weekly costs for the region. Daily cost reporting and cost control conference calls with operations
- Monthly P&L analysed and reported on in a timely manner
- Supporting regional team and operation & sales managers in reviewing and fully explaining their P&L.
- High level of travel and regular meetings with the operation, assisting with the financial aspect of operational projects to deliver benefit to the P&L.
- You will need to be an effective communicator who is able to work as part of a team. Highly self-motivated who is able to operate with minimal supervision.
- You will need to build strong relationships with the regional team and other internal contacts.
- Be organised, adaptable and innovative - the Regional Management Accountant will be instrumental in supporting the regional team in achieving growth targets and you will be expected to have a positive can-do approach, generate ideas and push the business and role forward.
- You need to be actively studying for your accountancy qualification.
- Very competitive salary and study package on offer for ACCA or CIMA
- Generous holiday allowance
- On-site parking
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job