Regional Management Accountant - Hospitality
Location: Lingfield - Travel to other sites may be required
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
YOU Personnel are seeking a driven and focused individual to join our clients Finance Team. Reporting to the financial controller, this is a very exciting and varied role for an individual who can demonstrate financial accounting and support delivery of events. Duties include:
- Ensure direct and indirect expenditure including variable labour is controlled to ensure Margin/Profit is maximised and is accurate reported
- Produce forecast reports for catering contribution
- Ensure the EPOS system is reporting accurately and cash controls agree to the reports
- Ensure margins are accurately reported, understood and explained if a variance to the budget
- Monitor catering staff levels and efficiency to maximise service level efficiency and cost
- Review revenue and spend per head data and provide a commentary on the performance
- Ensure all catering Revenue is complete and reconciled in; EventMaster / Exchequer Accounting Systems, ensure all packages are reconciled
- Prepare month end report on margins, stock loss, variable labour and cost control
- Ensure a monthly stock take is accurately measured and discussed with FC
- Support to the Executive Director with the preparation of the budget
- Undertake analysis and package control menu engineering to ensure margins are accurate.
- Qualified/Part Qualified/Qualified by experience
- Studying/Completed CIMA or equivalent qualification
- Experience in finance and operations of a retail/hospitality industry to a management position or higher
- Must hold a full driving license, with the ability to travel across multiple sites.
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Commercially astute
- Strong IT, analytic and modelling skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making.
- Customer service focused (internal and external).
- Organised, systematic and process driven.
- Flexible approach towards working patterns and the ability to work to meet the needs of the business - Hours in line with the needs of business and events, etc
- The right to work within the UK
** YOU Personnel is an independent Recruitment Agency that combines 30 years of Recruitment experience. We provide recruitment solutions for PERMANENT, CONTRACT AND TEMPORARY staffing requirements. **
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job