Regional Maintenance Electrician (Yeovil)
Our client is a market leading Facilities Management company enjoying substantial growth with an impressive multi-site customer retail base.
As a result of continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an electrically qualified Mobile Maintenance Electrician to provide building / electrical maintenance services for multi-sites.
The role will cover large retail sites across the South Coast. Sites to cover include that of: - Bournemouth, Cowes I.O.W, Eastleigh, Poole, Portsmouth, Salisbury, Sandown I.O.W, Weymouth, Yeovil.
Job Description -
To maintain and repair a range of electrical, mechanical plant and equipment within retail outlets for a key national customer in a cost effective and efficient way.
Comply with company health and safety policies and procedures. Undertaking regular planned store visits, completing PPM tasks, Emergency Light Testing, PAT Testing, Sprinkler Checks and minor repairs as requested by the customer.
Work will include multi-skill elements including basic plumbing, joinery and building repairs as well as core electrical tasks.
Qualifications required -
- You must be a fully qualified electrician with City and Guilds 236 Parts 1 and 2 Electrical Installation or NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds 2330 Parts 2 and 3
- You must have an 18th edition certificate
- You must have a valid U.K driving licence
- 2391 Testing and Inspection is desirable for this role but not an essential qualification
- An IPATH Licence would also be advantageous
- And have a flexible attitude to work
- This role also includes a call out rota of 1 in every 4 weeks covering evenings and weekends.
Please only apply if you are comfortable working on an on-call rota of 1 in every 4 weeks
Please only apply if you are comfortable providing a combination of both electrical and general building maintenance.
- Building Maintenance
- Electrical Installation
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'