Regional Maintenance Electrician (Leeds)
Job Title: Regional Maintenance Electrician
Location: Leeds - covering stores across the UK
Salary: £33,500 per annum
Benefits: Company Van, pension, health plan, 28 days holiday rising to 30 after 12 months
On call: 1 week in every 4 weeks
Our client is a market leading Facilities Management company enjoying substantial growth with an impressive multi-site customer retail base.
As a result of continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an electrically qualified Mobile Maintenance Electrician to provide building/electrical maintenance services for multi-sites covering sites across the UK.
Job Description -
To maintain and repair a range of electrical, mechanical plant and equipment within retail outlets for a key national customer in a cost effective and efficient way.
Comply with company health and safety policies and procedures. Undertaking regular planned store visits, completing PPM tasks and minor repairs as requested by the customer.
Work will include multi-skill elements including basic plumbing, joinery and building repairs as well as core electrical tasks.
Qualifications required -
- You must be a fully qualified electrician with City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 and 2 or City & Guilds 2330 Levels 2 and 3 and NVQ Level 3
- You must have a 17th / 18th edition certificate
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
- 2391 / 2394 / 2395 Testing and Inspection is desirable for this role but not an essential qualification
- A flexible attitude to work
- This role also includes a call out rota of 1 in every 4 weeks covering evenings and weekends.
- Please only apply if you are comfortable working on an on-call rota of 1 in every 4 weeks
Please only apply if you are comfortable providing a combination of both electrical and general building maintenance.
To apply please send an up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'