This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Sales Manager to join a thriving Managed Service Provider who are looking for a commercially focussed leader. This is a role that holds responsibility for the entire Peterborough operation and oversees both the Technical and Sales teams.
- Delivering the Profit and Loss account for the regional office
- Attending new business meetings and winning clients for the office
- Account Managing a small set of key clients in the region
- Delivering the project number for the regional office by managing the team to deliver the results.
- Delivering the hardware and software sales number for the office by managing the team to deliver the results.
- Managing the team including, the Account Manager(s), Helpdesk Manager, Client Experience Manager and the Lead Consultant.
- Ensuring high levels of client retention through exceptional service delivery
- Delivering our people promise including Personal Development Reviews, 1 to 1 meetings and Career development
- Visiting clients when and where you are needed to support the team
- Mentoring and developing members of the team by spending time with them
- Owning and delivering the local marketing plan alongside the marketing function
- Ensuring that management information and data is accurate and up to date
- Manage the team of Technical Consultants alongside the Lead Consultant to uncover project and recurring revenue opportunities
- Recruiting members of the team as and when needed by working with the HR function
- Ensuring high levels of team retention and motivation through management and leadership
- Ensuring that all client IT Roadmaps are updated and accurate at all times
- Ensuring that all clients are visited once per quarter (or as appropriate)
- Holding weekly update meetings with the team to inform them of what is going on
- Holding a team meeting once per month
- Actively contributing as part of the management team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job