My Client is one of the largest Manufactures and Suppliers of Storage Equipment in the UK and Europe. Due to continued growth they are now looking to appoint a Regional Installation Manager to cover the South of the UK.
As an experienced Regional Installation Manager you will report into the Head of Construction and become an integral part of the fulfilment team. You will be managing Installations and teams of labour on site to drive projects, ensuring they are delivered both on time and to budget. You will also support the tender and bid process to help win business and support existing clients.
This opportunity will provide career stability and progression for the right candidate and in addition it also offers a great overall package including:
- Salary: £35,000
- Company Car
- 33 Days holiday inc 8 Statutory days
- Life Assurance
On a day to day basis the Regional Installation Manager will be:
- Selecting training and mentoring the installation team in your geographical area
- Ensuring the highest standards of health and safety compliance on all sites
- Providing hands on management of direct Installation Labour and Sub Contractors
- Providing Design and Installation advice to clients
- Reviewing plant on site and ensure compliance/ cost effective use
- Providing Toolbox talks on site
As an experienced Regional Installation Manager you must have previously worked in a similar role and ideally you will have a construction background. It will be beneficial if you have previously worked within the storage industry and additionally you will need to posses the following skills and qualifications:
- IOSH or NEBOSH, SMSTS,UKATA,
- On site Auditing experience and a valid CSCS Card
- A full understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
- A clean UK driving licence.
- Strong site awareness and practical working knowledge of construction sites
- Have multi-site management experience
- Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards of customer service at all times.
- Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work as some travel and overnight stays will be required along with ability to work on your own initiative
This role is to cover the South of the UK , so ideally you will live in the South East have easily access the M1, M40 or M25 corridor.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.
- Pallet Racking
- Steel Shelving
- Mezzanine Flooring Storage