Regional HR Manager
We are looking for a commercial HR generalist to be a fundamental cog in our Northern wheel…
The ability to do all things HR is a must…however just as important to us is that you are;
- A true HR Business Partner, who can interact and empathise with store teams in the morning but influence your Regional Manager and Operations Director in the afternoon
- Experienced in retail / hospitality in your current or previous life - understanding our challenges is a priority
- Operationally minded - you will have a strong desire to understand the Business, get into the detail and make a difference
- Full of ideas and opinions…and of course able to put these into action
- Confident, influential and fun loving in nature - we want you to perform and we want you to enjoy what you do
- Ambitious - working in a HR team that is striving to stay one step ahead is important to you
What we will give you
In return for bringing the above…..we can offer a part in a fun, unique, fast pace, growing Business….along with;
- Competitive benefits and perks
- A bonus scheme
- A career: We’ll help you get where you want to be or facilitate you being involved in whatever takes your fancy
- An opportunity to work with a diverse team who embrace diversity and individualism.
- Train you to understand and make great coffee!
What you will be part of?
More often than not there’s never any hints about the person or the team you will be working with.We know this is a key consideration when you are applying for a role.So what can we tell you?
You will be part of a team of 8 HR Managers, led by the HR Operations Lead.
We are a diverse bunch who in a nut shell like to ski, direct theatre productions, collect trainers, sing, run and make cakes.
A competitive streak runs through the team and we quite often like to set ourselves challenges…our last one was to take on the Crystal Maze.
There is no formality or airs and graces about our team.Working hard but having fun is massively important to us.
If you get a sense of who we are and are excited by the prospect of being a part of what you have read then apply today
** PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS A FIELD BASED ROLE - COVERING YORKSHIRE, NORTH -EAST AND SCOTLAND, WITH OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO OUR HEAD OFFICE IN CENTRAL LONDON**
- Strategic HR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"