My client is a major Non-Food retailer who are going through a significant period of change with a substantial investment in stores and people.
We are supporting the business in the recruitment of a Regional HR Business Partner to lead the people agenda across the Midlands and East Anglia. The successful candidate will business partner the Area Operations Managers.
The HR Business Partner role will be responsible for providing high quality, objective and robust business partnering and generalist support to ensure the business attracts, develops and retains great people ensuring the culture and values remain at the forefront of all activity.
This is a true HR generalist role with a current emphasis on supporting the delivery of the people strategies and working in areas including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Talent, Development, Performance and Change Management.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast paced, field HR role GE(retail HR experience preferred),Solid and understanding of HR processes and employee life cycle
- Ability to HR Business Partner and coach in a generalist HR capacity Experience of delivering HR projects
- Excellent experience and knowledge of employment law and current legislation
- Good understanding of managing and implementing change Strong experience of employee relations case management
- Good business acumen with passion for Customers and Retail Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and work with ambiguity
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- A pragmatic approach, ability to adapt quickly to maximise opportunities, and have the tenacity to drive plans through to conclusion Excellent Microsoft office skills, including excel
- CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
Salary up to £50,000 with a performance related bonus, company car, healthcare, pension and company benefits