REGIONAL HR BUSINESS PARTNER - (CHANNEL ISLANDS)
Regional HR Business Partner - (Channel Islands) - Job Summary
Are you a HR Business Partner / HR Manager with a proven record within the retail or hospitality industries?
Are you open for taking a great adventure with a genuinely unique opportunity?
Our client is globally recognised retailer based on the Channel Islands (Jersey / Guernsey) who are looking for an experienced HRBP to join their team.
Due to the location - where candidates will need to be based in Jersey - a relocation package is offered. This is a truly "once in a lifetime" career opportunity to be based out of the one of the most beautiful parts in the UK, working in a genuinely rewarding role
Regional HR Business Partner - (Channel Islands) - Role Responsibility
- To drive performance within a geographical region through the people agenda, engaging with operational teams and implementing HR strategy
- To forecast resourcing requirements, ensuring effecting succession planning and that the right people are in the right places
- To ensure all Management teams are thoroughly indicted into the business
- To implement training and development plans that deliver solutions and develop the required skills at all levels to facilitate operational objectives
- To ensure the effective execution of skills development and relevant professional qualifications
- To identify talent and manage development ensuring people are challenged and achieve their potential
- To understand and implement the company HR business plan into the region
- To coach and mentor operational managers enhancing their knowledge and awareness of the people agenda
- To ensure full compliance under employment law regulations
- To ensure management development is ongoing and consistent aligned to modular based training
- To manage labour turnover and absence and deliver various other HR KPI's To provide tactical HR support as required
- To undertake project work on an ongoing basis
- To build effective relationships with all key stake holders and operational teams
Regional HR Business Partner - (Channel Islands) - The Ideal Candidate
- Multisite HR experience gained within the retail or hospitality sector
- Candidates will need to be based in the Channel Islands (Jersey) - a relocation package is offered - please note on your CV that you are interested in relocation
- HR Project Management skills
- A passion for delivering results through people
- Effective resourcing, succession and talent management skills Highly numerate and literate with an ability to communicate verbally and in presentations to senior level managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"