Regional HR Advisor
A fast paced organisation are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their HR Team to support the Head of HR in driving the business forward. They are looking for someone with a track record of working in a fast-paced organisation delivering excellent results in generalist capacity. This role is a perfect development opportunity for the HR Advisor to gain more experience in projects and strategy who is looking to grow into a HR Business Partner role.
In this generalist HR role you will be working closely with the Head of HR to embed and sustain a high performance culture, and one where leaders take ownership and accountability.
From the offset, you will be responsible for multiple divisions, ensuring the effective and appropriate HR policies and procedures are in place and using your excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships and put accountability back on line managers and key stakeholders.
You will provide first line advice on a range of employee relations in a coaching style on disciplinaries, grievances, absence management and performance management and you'll be involved in end to end recruitment and learning & development. This is fast paced generalist role so you'll be able to juggle multiple tasks.
The role will support with talent management, succession planning and employee engagement and is the perfect stepping stone into a HR Business Partner role. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to develop in a well established company and someone who wants to lead and support on key projects.
The role will require travel to various sites across the region and the occasional overnight stays.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of providing generalist HR support at all levels
- A proven track record of managing employee relations
- A sound knowledge of current and future employment law
- A high degree of maturity and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills
- Commercially and financially aware
- Excellent customer service
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- The ability to challenge and influence in a positive, constructive manner
- The ability to operate effectively within a team but also to succeed as an individual performer
- A willingness to 'go the extra mile' when required
- The ability to be organised, prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Delivery focused
- Integrity and confidentiality
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'