Our client is looking for a strong Regional HR Advisor who is willing to work flexibly with infrequent travel to the Head office in Manchester and who is ready to hit the ground running.
Candidates can be based in the Huddersfield, Halifax and Bradford area who are willing to travel around Yorkshire, North East and the Midlands.
Our client is a professional services supplier looking for a Regional HR Advisor.
- The candidate will have experience working with -
- Absense management
- Complete start to end ER case management
- Regular update calls with Area managers
- Complete start to end recruitment processes
- Work within strict deadlines
- Manage and minimise absense procedures
- Working with grievances. discplinaries and dismissals.
- Up to date knowledge of HR best practice.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight time deadlines, as well as a flexible team player who can support the wider Service Centre as and when required
- Strong IT skills, including good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to take ownership of a task and see it through to completion
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to think ahead, plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven multi-tasking experience in a fast paced environment
- Flexible approach
- Capable of working under tight deadlines in a fast paced, environment.
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Great chances of progression throughout the company
- £4,000 car bonus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'