Our client, a leader in the Construction sector is recruiting for a Regional HR Advisor vacancy based in Leicestershire on a permanent basis. This role is for an expanding organisation and is a great opportunity to develop within a fast-paced department. The working hours for the post are based on a 37 hour week. The salary for the position is negotiable dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have generalist HR experience and be computer literate.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Handling a variety of employee relations cases including absences, disciplinaries and grievances
* Conducting inductions, coaching and mentoring new employees
* Creating statistics, spreadsheets and reports to managers on illness and absence information
* Dealing with the recruitment process involving organising and conducting interviews and advising managers on the recruitment process
* Acting as the first point of contact for all HR and ER queries, ensuring alignment with company policies and procedures
* Providing generalist ER and HR guidance to employees and managers to ensure best practice
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- Human Resources