We already have over 300 centres across the country and employ around 2000 individuals. Due to our success, a vacancy has arisen for a Regional General Manager to join one of our regional teams.
- Demonstrating personal ownership of the region and ability of managing business performance within the agreed operating framework
- Manage, market and control the Region to achieve or exceed agreed business plan targets
- Promote and deliver a customer experience that reflects Halfords Autocentres brand values and deliver the highest level of customer service and retention
- Promote a safe working environment where employees are involved, engaged, recognised, coached and developed to their full potential
What Are We Looking For?
We would ideally like this person to come from the Automotive industry, however we would also consider the very strongest applications from similar retail orientated sectors such as Car Rental, Car Parts and multi-site similar operations.
The successful, Regional General Manager (or currently an Area Manager) candidates will be of the highest calibre and will possess:
- Proven track record within a customer centric multi-site structure
- Experience of managing financial growth within a challenging market
- Experience of managing multiple locations
- Proven manager and a motivator of individuals, able to get the best out of both your team and your area by fostering an attitude of ownership and responsibility
- Above all the successful Area Manager or Regional Manager will be a customer service custodian and will understand the value of our reputation within a demanding market
- £50k+, OTE £65k+ – depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Company car – Business mileage
- Contributory pension scheme
- Colleague discounts
- Deals on Wheels (High street discounts)
- Discounted Professional Tools Scheme
- Save As You Earn share scheme
- E-learning hub –numerous training courses available to all
- Discretionary additional shares at Managerial level
- Child care vouchers
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Recognised ATA Qualification for Mechanics and MOT Testers
- Healthcare cash plan (self and family) also includes Dental plan
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Trade Bike scheme
- Annual leave starting at 5.6 weeks increasing to 25 days holiday plus 6 bank holidays
If this has excited you and you feel you have the ambition, drive and supervisory experience needed to excel in this role, we’d love to hear from you so please APPLY now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job