We have a fantastic opportunity for a proven, experienced Senior Manager to join a prestigious, ftse 100 key Shopping Centre owner / management organisation.
This key role will be based from the London Head Office but with regular travel to your allocated schemes. You will work to lead/manage delivery of commercial / operational asset delivery and performance. Key areas for this position include: -
- To lead the site General Managers on all core responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering consistent budget preparation, delivery and management of service charge expenditure
- Accountable for optimisation of commercialisation and car park income through GM team
- Work to minimise non recoverable/rating costs
- Responsible for ensuring all areas of compliance and Health & Safety are maintained
- Working on the schemes business plan and delivery strategies to ensure consistent communication and meeting key KPI's
- Consistent site compliance in all areas
- Ensuring up to date and relevant site succession planning
- Supporting all HR performance and recruitment needs
Candidates will hold proven senior operational delivery experience within either the Shopping Centre / Hospitality / Retail sector. You will also hold multi site management experience, managing all areas of delivery.
This is a great opportunity to work with prestigious schemes across the UK / Ireland. Contact us now for further information.
- Asset Management
- Budget Management
- Operations Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job