Wesser are currently looking to recruit a Fundraising Campaign Manager to recruit, train and manage door to door fundraising teams within the Greater Manchester area.
This is a highly autonomous role that involves developing multiple fundraising teams while working closely with Wesser's charity partners to deliver effective and ethical fundraising.
Key task and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a successful recruitment plan with the Recruitment Department; set up a long-term strategy to ensure continuous growth and success of fundraising campaigns
- Take the lead on the implementation of door-to-door supporter recruitment strategy with a focus on donor quality and longevity.
- Effectively manage teams within area of responsibility in accordance with HR policies.
- Conduct New Starter Training and Assessment Sessions as and when required; in line with HR policies, sector regulatory standards, company values and ethical standards.
- Promote a positive staff and supporter experience.
- Working knowledge of Door-to-Door/Direct fundraising
- Track record of motivating groups of people and performance management
- Team player and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to develop strong working relationships with charity partners
- Flexibility in managing a variety of tasks/projects concurrently
- IT literate - familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Regular travel within the UK will be required. All applicants must therefore have a full UK or EU driving license.
- £30,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience
- Generous bonus structure in excess of £5000 per annum
- Fully expensed company car
- Company pension scheme
This role would suit an established fundraising manager or a Team Leader/Coordinator looking to develop their career within the charity sector.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.