Regional Financial Controller
Sthree are currently seeking a number of Regional Financial Controllers to join their team in Glasgow. If you have extensive knowledge of financial and management reporting, as well as previous management experience managing a team, then you may be the Controller we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Regional Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for producing high quality financial and management information for your specific Region and providing high quality leadership and management skills. You will actively manage the monthly accounts close for your specific Region and lead finance contact for all accounting matters. This will involve periodic reviews of regional entity balance sheet accounts with a focus on agreed key accounts. Reporting monthly with recommendations and actions to the Senior Regional Financial Controller to ensure a risk free entity. Providing clear direction and guidance to Regional Financial Assistant on actively clearing balances with other departments providing accounting and process guidance.
We require a Regional Financial Controller to look after each of the below. As Part of the role each Controller will be responsible for 1 direct report.
- UK&I Regional Financial Controller / UK&I Financial Assistant
- Netherlands and Luxembourg Regional Financial Controller / Netherlands and Luxembourg Financial Assistant
- DACH Regional Financial Controller / DACH Financial Assistant
- USA Regional Financial Controller / USA Financial Assistant
- APAC&ME Regional Financial controller / APAC&ME Financial Assistant
- Belgium and France Regional Financial Controller / Belgium and France Financial Assistant
What skills/experience should you have?
- CIMA/ACCA qualified Accountant or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of group accounting required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate financial matters to non-technical experts
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience required in creating and writing commentary for senior management
- Strong command over MS Excel & MS Word required up to but not necessarily including VBA
Who will you be working for?
As a Regional Financial Controller, you'll be joining a global recruitment organisation at their new offices in Glasgow. With such a motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer that has won awards. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have the relevant experience, as well as the ability to prioritise workloads, please get in touch!
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "UK&I" "Belgium" "Netherlands" "DACH" "Germany" "Financial Controller" "regional controller" "Belgium" "France" "Spain"