Regional Financial Controller - DACH
A leading global recruitment company in Glasgow are seeking a DACH Regional Accountant to join their team. If you can demonstrate experience of producing high quality financial and management information for a business region within the group and provide strong leadership skills then you could be the Regional Accountant we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a DACH Regional Accountant, you will be responsible for actively managing the monthly accounts close, including preparing and authorising journals, carrying out trend analysis and comparison against plan before month-end close. You would also be expected to carry out analysis of material variances and produce insightful commentaries for key highlights on the monthly Income Statements. In addition, you would champion audit quality reconciliations, encouraging a proactive approach to clearing balances, collating audit quality supporting documentation, and ensuring consistency with other regional teams.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Extensive knowledge of financial and management reporting essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate financial matters to non-technical experts and senior members of the group.
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience required in creating and writing commentary for management
- Advanced MS office experience required (VLOOKUPS, SUMIF, Pivot Tables) with an excellent standard of formatting
- A good working knowledge of financial systems (with previous experience of SAP, BW & Business Objects preferred).
- Excellent project management skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively
Who will you be working for?What can we offer you?
- As DACH Regional Accountant, you'll be joining SThree, a global recruitment organisation at their new offices in Glasgow. A motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported in working for an award-winning equal opportunity employer who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
- Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership
- Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis
- All expenses paid trips to a range of exotic locations, including Las Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella and Dubai
- Monthly Lunch Clubs in Michelin Star restaurants.
Are you a customer-focused accountant who enjoys working collaboratively? If so, you could be the DACH Regional Accountant we're looking for.
Interested? Get in touch today!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job