Regional Financial Controller - APAC-MENA
A leading global recruitment company in Glasgow are seeking to appoint a Regional Financial Controller for APAC-MENA. If you can demonstrate experience of both Financial Analysis and people Management, then you could be the Financial Controller we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As Regional Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for actively overseeing and managing all monthly accounts close for APAC-MENA, producing insightful monthly management variance reports for both Income statement and Balance sheet and leading a team responsible for all regional cost Budget/Reforecast process.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Advanced Planning and Prioritising skills
- Technically competent with good working knowledge of IFRS
- Team Leadership experience, 1-2 staff
- Previous experience accounting for business in APAC/MENA with good working knowledge of APAC/MENA payrolls, associated employer costs and compliance issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to explain complex financial matters clearly and concisely
- Strong Excel skills are essential - intermediate/ advanced level
- SAP ERP, BW and Business Objects reporting tool exposure (desirable but not mandatory).
Who will you be working for?
As Regional Financial Controller for APAC-MENA, you'll be joining SThree, a global recruitment organisation at their new offices in Glasgow. A motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an award-winning equal opportunity employer; a company who recognise and reward you for talent and commitment.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent benefits: private healthcare, dental plan, pension and discounted gym membership
- Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis
- All expenses paid trips to a range of exotic locations, including Las Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella and Dubai
- Monthly Lunch Clubs in Michelin Star restaurants.
Are you an excellent communicator with financial project management experience? If so, you could be the Financial Controller we're looking for.
Interested? Get in touch, today!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.