Regional Finance Manager
Regional Finance Manager
£36,153 - £39,002
37 hours a week, all year around
Peterborough, PE1 5LQ
We are looking to recruit a credible Regional Finance Manager to work with a number of our Peterborough Academies. This is a service lead role, which requires a strong partnering approach.
Key to this role is the ability to influence, manage relationships and support non-finance stakeholders in achieving their own objectives relating to month end close, consolidation and reporting. Key areas of focus will include:
- the production of monthly management accounts;
- forecasting on a rolling monthly basis;
- supporting the Senior Leadership Teams in the business planning process;
- providing financial and commercial support to key stakeholders;
- working with the Central Finance Team based at Head Office to ensure risks are escalated effectively;
- challenging the Senior Leadership Teams from a financial aspect;
- promoting strong financial control and cost control within the Academies
- ensuring Trust policies and procedures are followed;
- taking overall responsibility for managing the academies day-to-day financial issues
- managing a team of finance staff.
To be successful, you will be a commercially orientated qualified professional with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work through complex problems. You will be analytical with a strong attention to detail, but also able to see the bigger picture. You should be able to effectively lead, manage and motivate a small team. Advanced excel skills are essential; experience in a school setting would be beneficial but is not essential.
- good interpersonal skills to build relationships with senior staff;
- down to earth, hands on pragmatic individual;
- forward thinker who enjoys solving problems.
The role will be predominately based from the City of Peterborough Academy, but travel will be required.
We encourage all applicants to visit our academies, to get a real feel for our school life. To arrange a mutually convenient time, don’t hesitate to contact us.
For application forms and further information, please visit our website.
Closing date: Midnight on 22 July 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"