Regional Finance Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Finance Manager with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Based at our Enfield office, the Regional Finance Manager will report to the Regional Financial Controller and work closely with the Operational Director for London. The role includes ensuring Dimensions and, in particular, the region achieves strong financial performance in line with organisational expectations.
Key aspects of the role include providing financial and business advice and support, ensuring that financial information is timely and accurate, and costing new work. This role is open to candidates who are part qualified or qualified by experience.
Dimensions is a specialist provider of a wide range of services for people with learning disabilities and people who experience autism. Employing over 7,000 staff, we are one of the largest not-for-profit providers in the UK, supporting around 3,500 people and their families throughout England and Wales. With a turnover of around £120m we have a dynamic Finance team and are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Regional Finance Manager for our London Region.
About the role
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts for completeness
- Creating and delivering succinct and relevant financial information to groups of non-financial cost-centre managers
- Preparing and presenting information at monthly Locality Manager meeting
- Maintaining sales invoicing instructions ensuring clarity for the central finance team
- Supporting growth and sustainability by costing and negotiating new / existing business
- Ensuring a realistic annual budget is set
- Working with the Regional Finance Auditor to ensure all services in the region are audited
- Based in Enfield
- Experience of producing management accounts and reviewing financial statements
- Excellent computer skills including a proficient user of Excel
- Experience of creating reports and delivering financial presentations
- Has knowledge of accounting procedures and techniques, working in various areas of finance and checking the work of others
- Is able to communicate effectively at all levels, and build effective working relationships with both finance and operational colleagues
- Is action and outcomes orientated, demonstrating the ability to plan, organise and manage to agreed timescales
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job