BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Regional Finance Director to join their team of staff in the Finance department in Head Office - London.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Formal finance qualification
- Experience of working in the healthcare sector or a services-oriented would be advantageous but not essential.
Substantial experience at a senior level in a commercial environment, including development of the commercial strategy and delivery of business growth and profit targets
- Proven track record of building, leading and developing a large finance organisation, preferably in a multi-region/multi-site organisation
- Strong technology skills, including computerised financial systems and Microsoft Office
- Strong operational delivery track record, motivated to implement/deliver on time to quality standards and build new efficient processes
Duties of this role include:
- The position is a key member of the Regional Management team responsible for the management and business development of the region.
- Reporting to the Regional Director, the Regional Finance Director also reports, dotted line, to the Group Commercial Finance Director.
- The Regional Finance Director is responsible for all aspects of financial management including the business planning process, capital investment planning and performance, KPI and financial performance tracking and reporting, improving operational performance, cash management, the control environment, and development of the finance team in the region.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Generous Car Allowance
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.