Regional Finance Analyst
Ignata Finance are recruiting a Financial Analyst for a growing international business based in West Sussex.
To have direct responsibility over preparation and analysis of all reports and be the responsible person for all corporate and other consolidation entries that affect the business.
• Prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and annual financial information for all business units
• Prepare analysis of performance for each business and perform variance analysis on a periodic basis, including but not limited to month-end, forecasts, and budgets
• Perform monthly analysis of business unit performance and trends, and prepare various financial reports thereon (including bench-marking of operational metrics)
• Primary contact for all corporate and other consolidation entries.
• Thorough understanding of all consolidation entries that affect the P&L and BS and working with the consolidation team to maintain and keep up to date
• Perform financial analysis of strategic initiatives and business cases
• Assisting FD in projects including but not limited to
o Standardization of reporting
o Governance regarding Balance Sheet reviews
o Consolidation of bank accounts
o Treasury-related transactions like cash-pooling
o Streamlining of compliance requirements (VAT returns, audits, tax returns, EC sales lists, etc)
• Coordinate internal and external audit activities with local and specialized finance staff to ensure planning and execution is as per stipulated deadlines.
• Maintain register of all fixed assets including all relevant financial information.
• Assist the team on a periodic basis with specific business unit tasks including month-end close, forecasting, etc.
• Participate in business process troubleshooting and enhancement initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
? Part-Qualified or Newly-Qualified Accountant
? Minimum 3 years of financial analysis and reporting experience
? In depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting & practices experience
? Proven management accounting skills and experience
? Well-established experience in Corporate consolidation
? Proven experience in treasury related activities
? Proven experience in preparing complex business models including knowledge of DCF, IRR, long term capex projects measurement and analysis
? Knowledge of different costing principles (contribution, gross margin, allocation methods advantages/disadvantages, asset/labour utilization, variance analysis and methods)
? Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills
? Able to thrive in an often fast paced and deadline oriented business that requires development and refinement of processes & procedures
? Essential knowledge and experience in Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Enterprise/Hyperion Financial Management
? Good knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Visio).
? Knowledge and experience in Oracle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"